Happy holidays from the TUAW staff
The staff of The Unofficial Apple Weblog would like to extend its best wishes for a happy holiday season to our readers, their families, and their friends. We'll be running a light schedule for Christmas Day as our team spends its holiday in various ways, but you can expect to see us back up to full speed on Thursday.
If your gift wish list includes a new Apple toy, we'll have hints and tips for you on how to keep your device running smoothly throughout the year. Our reviews of apps and accessories will keep your iOS device or Mac happy, and TUAW's tips and instructional posts are sure to give you the ability to get your money's worth out of your investment.
Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd will be running a Google Hangout on Christmas Day to answer any questions you may have about your new Apple toy, so be sure to keep and eye out for his post and join Doc for what's sure to be a fun day.
Regardless of how you recognize the holidays, we wish you peace, happiness, and prosperity now and in the new year.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter