Take a cat and a Mac and put 'em in the same room, and eventually the two will migrate to the same place. Since Macs don't move on their own yet (unlike iPhones), the cat usually does a bit more migration than the Mac...
In this case, beautiful MacBert jumped up on top of his human's computer desk and took his rightful place on the MacBook keyboard, as he should. After all, cats DO own everything that they touch.
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to reader Peter Ondruška for sharing the photo with us.
Take a cat and a Mac and put 'em in the same room, and eventually the two will migrate to the same place. Since Macs don't move on their...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free