Take a cat and a Mac and put 'em in the same room, and eventually the two will migrate to the same place. Since Macs don't move on their own yet (unlike iPhones), the cat usually does a bit more migration than the Mac...
In this case, beautiful MacBert jumped up on top of his human's computer desk and took his rightful place on the MacBook keyboard, as he should. After all, cats DO own everything that they touch.
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to reader Peter Ondruška for sharing the photo with us.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync