iPhone 5s available at Best Buy for $125 through January 4
Though the holiday shopping season is behind us, there are still great deals to be had on Apple products.
On that note, one of the best Apple deals I've seen in a while comes courtesy of Best Buy, where you can pick up a 16 GB iPhone 5s for just US$125. That's a solid $75 in savings and is actually a better deal than some of the Black Friday deals we saw a few weeks back.
If you check out Best Buy's website, you'll notice that the deal applies across all carriers and includes all color variations of the 5s.
If you're looking for a bit more storage than 16 GB, there's no reason to fret, as the $75 in savings is also available for other models. Specifically, the 32 GB iPhone 5s can be picked up for $225, while the 64 GB model can be picked up for $325.
With respect to the iPhone 5c, the 16 GB model is available for free with contract, representing $100 in savings. The 32 GB iPhone 5c, meanwhile, is available for just $79.99, representing a solid $120 in savings.
If you're in the market for a new iPhone, you'll be hard-pressed to find better deals than these anywhere else. The Best Buy promotion runs through January 4.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app