Talking to Siri: TSFW (Totally Safe For Work)
Sometimes you ask Siri the worst things and it responds with unexpectedly sweet results. For example, ask it to "Talk dirty to me." Go on, we'll wait. Isn't that adorable?
However, our very favorite safe-for-work result comes from the distinctly unsafe-for-work request to "Show me pictures of booby's," which I've screenshotted on your behalf and attached to this post.
What are the most unexpectedly nice Siri back-and-forths you've found? Share some in the comments.
Steven Sande and Erica Sadun have been working on the third edition of Talking to Siri, the book that covers all the ins and outs of everyone's favorite digital assistant.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter