Ask TUAW Live is on the air at 5 PM ET today!
Did you set a New Year's resolution to become more proficient in your digital life? Is there a pressing question about any of your Apple devices you've been dying to ask? Are you just Apple curious in general? If any of these scenarios fit you, we have just the thing.
"Ask TUAW Live" will be happening Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 5:00:00 PM . You can also check here for showtimes in your area. We are taking your questions now via the Ask Tuaw feedback form, Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
To join in to watch the live feed and participate in the chat, jump over to the TUAW page on Google+. There you will find links to this Google Hangout. Bring your questions, ideas, tips and tricks or recipes for craft cocktails to share with the rest of the TUAW community.
NOTE: Due to the way Google handles Hangouts for Pages, you will need to add the TUAW page on Google+ to your circles so we can circle back. Is that what they call it these days?
Update: links for things we talked about in the show
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)