Box rebuilt its iOS app and is offering 50GB of free storage for downloading it
Box has released an updated version of its iOS app and is offering 50GB of free cloud storage to every user that downloads the app during the next month. Box's normal free storage limit is 10GB, so this special offer comes with a considerable boost in storage.
The new app features a faster, redesigned user interface, commenting and text search and the ability to move multiple files at once. In addition, it includes support for viewing more than 100 different kinds of files. Photography-focused users will appreciate the new progressive low- to high-resolution photo loading that allows for faster previews.
iOS users are the first to get the reworked version of Box, but Android and Windows Phone users can expect it later on. You can download the new Box, and claim your 50GB in free storage, over in the app store. We've included the app's launch video below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync