How to share your location using Apple Maps
If you need to tell someone where you are located and they are not familiar with local landmarks, you don't have to fuss with a third-party app. There's an easy way to share your coordinates using Apple's built-in Maps application. Here's how:
- Open up Apple Maps on your iOS device.
- Select the blue icon in the bottom-left corner. This will pinpoint your current location within Maps.
- Tap on the red pushpin to bring up additional details on your location.
- Tap on "Share" in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Select your preferred method of sharing. You can choose from Messages, Mail, Twitter and Facebook.
If you have any other ways of sharing your location in iOS, please let us in the comments below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free