Judge orders Apple's monitor to play nice and more of last weekend's news
Good morning, everyone. Here's a look at the Apple news from this past weekend.
A judge has ordered Apple and its court-appointed monitor to play nice. Last week, Judge Denise Cote issued a statement, prompting both parties to start over with a clean slate. Also, the monitor in question isn't going anywhere.
An Apple ID phishing scam is making the rounds. We explained how to recognize it and why you should avoid it.
Adobe Lightroom for the iPad made a brief appearance online. Oops, somebody hit the "Publish" button a little early. We'll keep a lookout for the real thing.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Good morning, everyone. Here's a look at the Apple news from this past weekend. A judge has ordered Apple and its court-appointed...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free