Judge orders Apple's monitor to play nice and more of last weekend's news
Good morning, everyone. Here's a look at the Apple news from this past weekend.
A judge has ordered Apple and its court-appointed monitor to play nice. Last week, Judge Denise Cote issued a statement, prompting both parties to start over with a clean slate. Also, the monitor in question isn't going anywhere.
An Apple ID phishing scam is making the rounds. We explained how to recognize it and why you should avoid it.
Adobe Lightroom for the iPad made a brief appearance online. Oops, somebody hit the "Publish" button a little early. We'll keep a lookout for the real thing.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration