Judge orders Apple's monitor to play nice and more of last weekend's news
Good morning, everyone. Here's a look at the Apple news from this past weekend.
A judge has ordered Apple and its court-appointed monitor to play nice. Last week, Judge Denise Cote issued a statement, prompting both parties to start over with a clean slate. Also, the monitor in question isn't going anywhere.
An Apple ID phishing scam is making the rounds. We explained how to recognize it and why you should avoid it.
Adobe Lightroom for the iPad made a brief appearance online. Oops, somebody hit the "Publish" button a little early. We'll keep a lookout for the real thing.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter