Join us for a liveblog of Apple's fiscal year 2014 first-quarter earnings call
Today's the day that all of the Wall Street analysts have been waiting for -- Apple's first earnings call of the year will happen at 5 PM ET, and TUAW will be liveblogging the event.
To join us, come back at that time and we'll provide you with commentary on what's being announced by Apple CEO Tim Cook, CFO Peter Oppenheimer and anyone else who is on tap for the call. Click here to link to the liveblog page, and you can listen in on the conversation by joining this Apple webcast.
As soon as Apple announces the earnings -- usually about a half-hour before the start of the call -- we'll have that information posted on TUAW.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV