Apple releases iOS 7.0.5 for iPhone users in China
Apple has released iOS 7.0.5 specifically to address iPhone network issues in China. It's a minor update that's unique to that region, so don't go looking for it if you're elsewhere in the world.
This update affects the iPhone 5s and 5c. If you're in China and are having networking issues, go and grab it.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter