Use the Fox Sports Go app to watch Super Bowl XLVIII for free
Fox Sports is hosting Super Bowl XLVIII this year and will stream the event both online and to mobile devices. If you have an iPad, you'll be able watch the game for free on your tablet using the Fox Sports Go app.
To showcase its streaming service, the network is offering a one-day pass to its Fox Sports Go service. This service is usually available only to cable subscribers on six providers, but on Sunday it will be opened up to everyone in the US. It'll only be available on the iPad due to a licensing deal between the NFL and Verizon Wireless. iPhone owners who want to watch the game on their phone must subscribe to Verizon's NFL Mobile service.
Fox Sports Go is available for free from the iOS App Store. US football fans will be able to access free Fox Sports content from midnight EST on Sunday, February 2, until 3 AM EST on Monday, February 3.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature