Pebble updates its iOS app and launches smartwatch appstore
Pebble announced last week that it was rolling out its smartwatch appstore on Monday and now the repository is available for Pebble owners to explore. The appstore is bundled into the Pebble smartwatch app for the iPhone and lets owners browse through a catalog of new content for the original Pebble and the Pebble Steel.
The appstore will kick off with more than 1,000 apps and watchfaces, says Pebble in a blog post. The apps are broken down into categories like Daily, Tools & Utilities, Notifications, Remotes, Fitness and Games. The Pebble app uses a locker to store your favorite apps and as a tool to install and uninstall apps from the smartwatch hardware.
The Pebble Smartwatch app is available for free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service