Apple posts 'Behind the Scenes' video for its '1.24.14' ad
Apple yesterday morning released a tribute video to the Mac that was shot entirely with iPhones. As we previously reported, the ad, dubbed "1.24.14," features vignettes showcasing how people across the globe are able to empower themselves with Apple products.
On Monday evening, Apple uploaded a new video to its YouTube page, this one presenting a behind-the-scenes look into how the tribute video was made. The video provides an intriguing peek into the world of ad executives and the directors who take ideas from the page to the screen. If you look closely, you'll even see a few shots of legendary ad man Lee Clow.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)