Apple posts 'Behind the Scenes' video for its '1.24.14' ad
Apple yesterday morning released a tribute video to the Mac that was shot entirely with iPhones. As we previously reported, the ad, dubbed "1.24.14," features vignettes showcasing how people across the globe are able to empower themselves with Apple products.
On Monday evening, Apple uploaded a new video to its YouTube page, this one presenting a behind-the-scenes look into how the tribute video was made. The video provides an intriguing peek into the world of ad executives and the directors who take ideas from the page to the screen. If you look closely, you'll even see a few shots of legendary ad man Lee Clow.
Apple yesterday morning released a tribute video to the Mac that was shot entirely with iPhones. As we previously reported, the ad,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update