Say hello to Siri's new UK, Australian and Japanese voices
We're big fans of Siri here at TUAW. Heck, sometimes we just talk to Siri for fun. With the upcoming release of iOS 7.1, the folks at AppleInsider have put together a playlist of what users can expect from Siri's new voice options. These are the new male and female voice options for Australian, Japanese and UK Siri users who want their pocket sidekick to sound just like them. These voices come from the current ongoing Beta of iOS 7.1. There is currently no official release date for the update, but we will keep you informed when something official becomes available.
In the meantime, enjoy Siri's answer to "What is the meaning of life?" in a variety of different voices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)