Say hello to Siri's new UK, Australian and Japanese voices
We're big fans of Siri here at TUAW. Heck, sometimes we just talk to Siri for fun. With the upcoming release of iOS 7.1, the folks at AppleInsider have put together a playlist of what users can expect from Siri's new voice options. These are the new male and female voice options for Australian, Japanese and UK Siri users who want their pocket sidekick to sound just like them. These voices come from the current ongoing Beta of iOS 7.1. There is currently no official release date for the update, but we will keep you informed when something official becomes available.
In the meantime, enjoy Siri's answer to "What is the meaning of life?" in a variety of different voices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync