Say hello to Siri's new UK, Australian and Japanese voices
We're big fans of Siri here at TUAW. Heck, sometimes we just talk to Siri for fun. With the upcoming release of iOS 7.1, the folks at AppleInsider have put together a playlist of what users can expect from Siri's new voice options. These are the new male and female voice options for Australian, Japanese and UK Siri users who want their pocket sidekick to sound just like them. These voices come from the current ongoing Beta of iOS 7.1. There is currently no official release date for the update, but we will keep you informed when something official becomes available.
In the meantime, enjoy Siri's answer to "What is the meaning of life?" in a variety of different voices.
We're big fans of Siri here at TUAW. Heck, sometimes we just talk to Siri for fun. With the upcoming release of iOS 7.1, the folks at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free