Talking to Siri: If my head weren't attached, I'd forget that too
A drunk man is intently searching the ground beneath a brightly glowing lamp post when an officer approaches him and asks, "Sir, what are you trying to find?" "I lost my keys," he replies. "Did you lose them near here?" the officer asks. "I lost them somewhere across the street," he says, "but the light is so much better here."
Steven Sande and Erica Sadun have been working on the third edition of Talking to Siri, the book that covers all the ins and outs of everyone's favorite digital assistant.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync