Talking to Siri: If my head weren't attached, I'd forget that too
A drunk man is intently searching the ground beneath a brightly glowing lamp post when an officer approaches him and asks, "Sir, what are you trying to find?" "I lost my keys," he replies. "Did you lose them near here?" the officer asks. "I lost them somewhere across the street," he says, "but the light is so much better here."
Steven Sande and Erica Sadun have been working on the third edition of Talking to Siri, the book that covers all the ins and outs of everyone's favorite digital assistant.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service