Apple employee badges from 1984
In addition to helping digitize Steve Jobs' now famous Mac introduction, former Apple employee Scott Knaster recently posted this photo depicting old Apple employee badges, providing us with an interesting trip down memory lane in the process.
For all you Apple history buffs out there, take note of John Sculley's badge nestled up at the top, flanked to the right and left by legendary Apple engineers Burrell Smith and Andy Hertzfeld, respectively.
Apple employee badges from an unused 1984 ad. Of note: Andy Hertzfeld, Burrell Smith, John Sculley, Barbara Knaster. pic.twitter.com/N5JyhO3vVj- Scott Knaster (@scottknaster) January 25, 2014
Incidentally, Hertzfeld still has his badge today.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter