Grove and Woodblock Chocolate team up to make edible iPhone case
Grove and Woodblock Chocolate's Charley and Jessica Wheelock spent six months working on a special chocolate with more concentrated flavors and a high melting temperature -- my guess is that the chocolatiers didn't want the tasty confection to melt on your hands or face while using your iPhone. By removing emulsifiers like soy lecithin, the chocolate was optimized for Grove's CNC machines.
According to Grove, the cases "are precision-milled from the solid blocks of dark chocolate. The fully functioning case is designed for a thin and sleek look, and carefully crafted to allow access to all connectors and ports. The case is then hand finished for a velvety, smooth touch."Unfortunately, you won't be able to get your hands on one of the cases for
Those of us at TUAW are awaiting our review items for this case, Ken...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update