Apple's first store in Brazil opens and other news from Feb. 17, 2014
Brazil joyfully welcomed its first Apple retail store over the weekend, with more than 1,700 queueing up to be among the first to visit the Rio de Janeiro locale. In addition to this store being the first for Apple in Brazil, AppleInsider says it also is the first for Apple in Latin America overall.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- An update to iTunes Connect includes an updated user interface that offers more detail about an app's sales.
And kick back with these features:
- The story of iOS's text selection tool and the importance of those "handles"
- Four weather apps, four radar experiences
- The best (and worst) iWatch concepts
- Meet Siri's great grandfather
- Rumor Roundup: 'The near future'
- The original Mac icon was inspired by Matisse, not Pablo Picasso
Brazil joyfully welcomed its first Apple retail store over the weekend, with more than 1,700 queueing up to be among the first to visit...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free