GameBoy, Square, Tesla and other news for Feb. 20, 2014
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has told Bloomberg Television that the company has had "conversations" with Apple, but that he can't confirm if those conversations were about an acquisition, as has been rumored. In the interview Musk said that an acquisition of Tesla by anyone was "very unlikely."
In other news:
- GBA4iOS has released version 2.0 of its self-titled Game Boy emulator for iOS. The biggest new feature is iPad support. However, you will need to change your iOS device's date to use it...
- Square has teamed up with Product (RED) to release a special (RED) card reader. For every "SQUA(RED)" Reader ordered, 97.25% of the US$10 donation amount will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, which could provide more than 24 days of life-saving medicine for someone living with HIV, the company says.
- A new aerial photograph posted on Instagram shows Apple is well along in demolishing the heck out of whatever stands on the site of its future campus.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features