TUAW One-to-One with Jonathan Kressaty of Levers
In this episode of One-to-One, I'm speaking with Jonathan Kressaty of the marketing analytics company, Levers. Kressaty moved to San Francisco a short while ago, and we spend most of the episode talking about public perceptions of the Bay area's tech scene versus what it is really like from someone who it there, living and working and building a business. Previously living Arizona, Kressaty's insights about Silicon Valley's tech industry may be surprising to anyone who has never visited. Brogrammer culture, overworking, networking, making great products and having a work/life balance are all on tap in this episode, which clocks in under 20 minutes. Enjoy!
You can listen below using the Libsyn player or subscribe via iTunes here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter