TUAW One-to-One with Jonathan Kressaty of Levers
In this episode of One-to-One, I'm speaking with Jonathan Kressaty of the marketing analytics company, Levers. Kressaty moved to San Francisco a short while ago, and we spend most of the episode talking about public perceptions of the Bay area's tech scene versus what it is really like from someone who it there, living and working and building a business. Previously living Arizona, Kressaty's insights about Silicon Valley's tech industry may be surprising to anyone who has never visited. Brogrammer culture, overworking, networking, making great products and having a work/life balance are all on tap in this episode, which clocks in under 20 minutes. Enjoy!
You can listen below using the Libsyn player or subscribe via iTunes here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync