TUAW One-to-One with Jonathan Kressaty of Levers
In this episode of One-to-One, I'm speaking with Jonathan Kressaty of the marketing analytics company, Levers. Kressaty moved to San Francisco a short while ago, and we spend most of the episode talking about public perceptions of the Bay area's tech scene versus what it is really like from someone who it there, living and working and building a business. Previously living Arizona, Kressaty's insights about Silicon Valley's tech industry may be surprising to anyone who has never visited. Brogrammer culture, overworking, networking, making great products and having a work/life balance are all on tap in this episode, which clocks in under 20 minutes. Enjoy!
You can listen below using the Libsyn player or subscribe via iTunes here.
In this episode of One-to-One, I'm speaking with Jonathan Kressaty of the marketing analytics company, Levers. Kressaty moved to San...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements