Even Apple's iPhone 5c advertising is ugly
One such explanation is that the phone's colors just didn't jibe with consumers. While this point is obviously debatable and subject to personal preference, you'll have a harder time arguing that Apple's iPhone 5c advertising is anything but ugly.
While I think Apple's iPhone 5c Greetings commercial was top notch, the same can't be said for some of the iPhone 5c billboards I've seen floating around Chicago, and in other cities too I would imagine.
I just spotted this one yesterday on a Chicago 'L' platform.
Does anyone honestly think this looks good? Black and yellow? Pink and yellow? Was Wiz Khalifa the artistic designer here?
And here's another questionable shot spotted in London.
And one more for the trifecta.
You can check out some more questionable iPhone 5c color pairings over at the dailybillboardblog.
Earlier this week I highlighted a number of possible theories explaining why the iPhone 5c hasn't sold as briskly as Apple may have...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free