Finish for iPhone offers freemium version, teases iPad
The new version of Finish limits users to 10 tasks. Additionally, you can't assign a time to a task with the free version. Both of these restrictions are removed by upgrading to "Finish More" via an in-app, available for an introductory price of US$0.99 (full regular price was not available as of this writing). Note that those who've previously purchased Finish get the upgrade for free.
The company has also teased a forthcoming iPad version of Finish, which should make a lot of people happy. I'll be taking a look at that version and will have a review ready once it's available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows