Finish for iPhone offers freemium version, teases iPad
The new version of Finish limits users to 10 tasks. Additionally, you can't assign a time to a task with the free version. Both of these restrictions are removed by upgrading to "Finish More" via an in-app, available for an introductory price of US$0.99 (full regular price was not available as of this writing). Note that those who've previously purchased Finish get the upgrade for free.
The company has also teased a forthcoming iPad version of Finish, which should make a lot of people happy. I'll be taking a look at that version and will have a review ready once it's available.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter