Finish for iPhone offers freemium version, teases iPad
The new version of Finish limits users to 10 tasks. Additionally, you can't assign a time to a task with the free version. Both of these restrictions are removed by upgrading to "Finish More" via an in-app, available for an introductory price of US$0.99 (full regular price was not available as of this writing). Note that those who've previously purchased Finish get the upgrade for free.
The company has also teased a forthcoming iPad version of Finish, which should make a lot of people happy. I'll be taking a look at that version and will have a review ready once it's available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV