How to quickly browse draft emails on your iPhone
Here's a trick I found quite by accident. You can jump directly to a list of your draft emails in Mail for iPhone by pressing and holding the compose button:
Just hold your finger down and a list of unfinished drafts pops up. Tap any one to jump right to it. I just happened to press and hold the compose button and there it was. Excellent.
As with so many other iOS tips, this also works in Mail on the iPad and iPod touch as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs