TUAW by social media, podcast or newsletter
The fact that you're reading this now means you've found TUAW. Welcome! Did you know we have three fabulous podcasts to subscribe to? First there's our weekly call in show, the TUAW Talkcast. We hope you'll join us for the next live taping, but if you miss it you can listen on iTunes. There's also the Daily Update, which is an audio digest of the day's news. Our newest podcast is quite young and a little shy, but a lot of fun and lasts under 30 minutes. TUAW One-to-One is just one guest, one host and a topic, not always directly related to Apple. It's a great way to get to know the people who make stuff you probably use every day.
Almost every week you can tune in for Ask TUAW Live via Google Hangout, and get your questions answered in real time by a former Apple Genius. Then there's TUAW TV Live, with a look at what's topical.
We're also on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, where we post deals regularly and sometimes post articles that don't quite fit on the main site. Oh and we've got a tumblr page for the really weird stuff. Look for giveaways this summer on our social media accounts.
TUAW offers an "app newsletter" sent out daily, wrapping up our reviews and news for apps. You can sign up on the right hand side of this page, just look for this box:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options