YouTube find: 10,000 iPhone "dominoes"
This clever animation from Atama Studio was produced to illustrate the potential of NFC on the iPhone 5. You'll notice that, as each CG iPhone falls, it triggers the image on the phone next to it. The effect is most dramatic at the end, when a huge grid of fallen iPhones create a single "display" and produce one huge image.
Of course, the iPhone 5 came and went without a NFC bone in its body. Still, this is a pretty cool animation. The elevator bit is my favorite.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app