After ten years HP has an answer to the iMac
2006* 2004, Apple released the iMac G5. Its cutting edge, all-in-one design instantly resonated with users looking for a desktop that delivered equal parts power and space saving design. As the years have passed the iMac has continued to improve, becoming more powerful while slimming down even more from its impressive original space saving design.
Thankfully for Windows users, HP has been in lab working on a fresh new original idea for their Windows 8 touch screens. It's a game changer. Something the world has never seen before.
Good job, HP. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
*Correction: The iMac G5 was released in 2004. HP has actually been catching up for 10 years.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options