Apple shortens iPhone return window to 14 days
Apple this week shortened the return window for purchased iPhones from 30 days down to 14 days. While this is clearly a notable change, the 14 day return window is more aligned with the "testing period" carriers typically give customers. It's also more aligned with the two-week return window Apple provides for its non-iPhone products.
Note that if you order your iPhone online, the two-week window begins from the time you receive the device, not the time of order.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service