TUAW TV Live: The health and fitness hour
I'm back among the living this week, having somehow survived the viral crud that was causing me to lose my voice last week. That means that the wonderful Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will be sending a flood of bits out today from the TUAW TV studios. Since I'm feeling so much better, I thought it would be a fun show to talk about all of the connected devices and apps that we use on a regular basis to keep ourselves somewhat healthy.
Doc and I will regale you with stories and demos of our favorite connected gear, and we'd love to hear from you in the chat room to see what your favorites are.
To join in to watch the live feed and participate in the chat, just click here. You'll join us on the AOL On Network. If you can't watch the entire show today, come back to this page within 24 hours to see the latest video below. Past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter