Has iOS 7.1 broken or fixed your iOS device? TUAW wants to know!
While our blogging and editorial team seems to be having relatively few issues with the recent iOS 7.1 update, we've heard of some other people having major problems. So we'd like to know if things have gotten better or worse for you, and in what ways.
Let us know what you've experienced for better or worse, and we may contact you for additional detail. Just fill out the form below and we'll take it from there. Thanks in advance for your help!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)