New Samsung ad pokes fun at the iPad, the Microsoft Surface, and Amazon's Kindle
Well, Samsung is up to its old tricks again, this time taking more potshots against Apple in a new ad for its Galaxy Pro series of tablets. An equal opportunity shot taker, there are also jabs made against the Microsoft Surface and Amazon's Kindle.
All in all, I have to say that it's a pretty good commercial. The commercial does a good job of highlighting the unique features of its Galaxy Pro Series against the competition while also injecting a nice dab of humor. I particularly enjoyed the bit about the Microsoft Surface tablet being confused for a laptop.
Earlier this year, Samsung introduced two gargantuan tablets, a 12.2-inch Galaxy Tab Pro and a 12.2-inch Galaxy NotePro.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature