Here's the iPhone's handy "Undo Typing" feature you might not know about
The iPhone is a wonderful tool, but sometimes its simple design ends up inadvertently hiding a useful feature. Today we've got a handy video that will teach you how to utilize your iOS device's "Undo Typing" feature, allowing you to reclaim text you may have accidentally deleted.
The only downside of this feature is having to shake your device like an Etch-a-Sketch in public should you accidentally delete too much. On the bright side you'll be adding a little whimsey to the lives of the people around you in your local coffee shop.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter