"Your Verse" campaign tackles sports-related concussions and other news from March 24, 2014
Apple has updated its "Your Verse" campaign with a new segment dedicated to sports-related concussions. This is a subject that has garnered a lot of media attention in recent months, as NFL players await a proposed $765 million settlement. Apple points out that concussions aren't just a football issue and points out how the iPad is being used in recovery from these injuries.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- It looks like construction is getting underway at Apple's new campus in Cupertino, as the old HP buildings are being demolished. Video has popped up on YouTube.
- On today's list of Apple hires includes a privacy counsel and a new top lobbyist to represent the company's interests on Capitol Hill.
- A keen-eyed developer spotted what looked to be an app discovery feature that could be coming to the iOS App Store soon.
And kick back with these features:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features