"Your Verse" campaign tackles sports-related concussions and other news from March 24, 2014
Apple has updated its "Your Verse" campaign with a new segment dedicated to sports-related concussions. This is a subject that has garnered a lot of media attention in recent months, as NFL players await a proposed $765 million settlement. Apple points out that concussions aren't just a football issue and points out how the iPad is being used in recovery from these injuries.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- It looks like construction is getting underway at Apple's new campus in Cupertino, as the old HP buildings are being demolished. Video has popped up on YouTube.
- On today's list of Apple hires includes a privacy counsel and a new top lobbyist to represent the company's interests on Capitol Hill.
- A keen-eyed developer spotted what looked to be an app discovery feature that could be coming to the iOS App Store soon.
And kick back with these features:
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter