Gandalf takes a break on his MacBook Pro while filming "The Hobbit"
Let the software install wizard jokes fly! What you're looking at above is Gandalf, played by Ian McKellen, using his MacBook Pro while taking a break during filming of The Hobbit.
Naturally, the photo has inspired a slew of photoshopping and other creative spoofs. This one in particular is pretty good, courtesy of nufound.tumblr.com.
You can check out some more spoofs over here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)