Join us for the Macworld/iWorld 2014 State of Apple Technology panel liveblog
When it rains, it pours. Sure enough, it has been raining here in drought-stricken Northern California, so much so that numerous flights were delayed coming into the city yesterday. And after a drought of Apple-related liveblogs, we actually have two that will be happening simultaneously.
Mike Rose will be covering Microsoft's announcement today at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET, where we expect to hear about an iPad version of Microsoft's Office suite. At the same time and just a few blocks away, we will be liveblogging the "keynote" of this year's top Apple fan event -- Macworld/iWorld 2014 -- which is a panel discussion on The State of Apple Technology.
Longtime Mac writer Jason Snell (Senior VP, editorial director, IDG Consumer & SMB) will moderate the discussion and is joined by Ben Bajarin (Principal, Creative Strategies, Inc.), Christina Bonnington (Staff Writer, Wired), Rene Ritchie (Editor in chief, iMore), and former TUAW blogger Christina Warren (Senior Tech Analyst, Mashable).
So choose your liveblog wisely. Even better, open up two tabs in your favorite web browser and flip between the two liveblogs. It should be quite fascinating!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter