TUAW at Macworld/iWorld 2014: EverWeb gets new features
A few years ago at Macworld/iWorld, we had a chance to see the first version of EasyWeb, an OS X app designed to serve as a replacement for Apple's abandoned iWeb. While the app was remarkably complete and easy to use back in those days, it's even more impressive in its latest incarnation and now has a new name -- EverWeb.
This short video demonstrates some of the new features of EverWeb while introducing it to readers who may not have heard of the US$79.95 app before. The app now provides a way to create mobile sites for tablet and smartphone viewing, and users can also get one-click hosting from Rage Software (the developers of EverWeb) for an additional fee.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app