Apple announces Q2 2014 earnings call, increases App Store pricing for some countries and other news from March 31, 2014
In addition to this, Apple also sent out an email to developers letting them know that because of changes in the foreign exchange rate, price increases will go into effect for Australia, India, Indonesia, Turkey and South Africa -- along with any country that uses their currency.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- Be sure to check out what Google has cooked up as its April Fool's joke. You can take part on an iOS device.
- Jury selection in the second Apple vs. Samsung trial is complete, and Apple's Phil Schiller is expected to take the stand on Tuesday.
- Apple has started to sell iPad Airs and Retina display iPad minis with TD-LTE in China, which is a huge boon for China Mobile customers.
- AppleInsider is reporting that some explicit-laden content is slipping through the profanity filters on iTunes Radio.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration