TUAW at Macworld/iWorld 2014: Hider 2 from MacPaw Software
The best way to make sure that nobody steals or reads documents on your Mac that you don't want to share is to make them invisible. That's what Hider 2 from MacPaw Software accomplishes quickly and easily! The app isn't live in the Mac App Store until Wednesday, but we were able to get you a very good look at how it works. The video is just over a minute long and introduces you to this worthwhile security application.
Hider 2 will normally sell for US$19.95, but will be available for about 50 percent off as an introductory offer.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter