TUAW at Macworld/iWorld 2014: Hider 2 from MacPaw Software
The best way to make sure that nobody steals or reads documents on your Mac that you don't want to share is to make them invisible. That's what Hider 2 from MacPaw Software accomplishes quickly and easily! The app isn't live in the Mac App Store until Wednesday, but we were able to get you a very good look at how it works. The video is just over a minute long and introduces you to this worthwhile security application.
Hider 2 will normally sell for US$19.95, but will be available for about 50 percent off as an introductory offer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature