Greater usability for iWork and more news from April 1, 2014
Apple has released a very nice update to its iWork apps for Mac, iOS and iCloud. It includes a new document editor for Pages, view-only options for iOS and Mac, improved pop-up menus in Numbers and a better search, and Keynote gaining an improved presentation design. You can see the full list of changes for all the versions here.
Other news from Tuesday afternoon includes:
- Safari has been updated to version 7.0.3, which includes a preference to turn off push notifications from websites, strengthening sandboxing and addresses security concerns and bug fixes.
- A new deal between Disney and the Dish Network will make a number of channels available to subscribers through iOS devices and the Apple TV, including WATCH ABC.
- OWC now has a turnkey upgrade program for new Mac Pros.
And catch up with these features from Tuesday:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync