Greater usability for iWork and more news from April 1, 2014
Apple has released a very nice update to its iWork apps for Mac, iOS and iCloud. It includes a new document editor for Pages, view-only options for iOS and Mac, improved pop-up menus in Numbers and a better search, and Keynote gaining an improved presentation design. You can see the full list of changes for all the versions here.
Other news from Tuesday afternoon includes:
- Safari has been updated to version 7.0.3, which includes a preference to turn off push notifications from websites, strengthening sandboxing and addresses security concerns and bug fixes.
- A new deal between Disney and the Dish Network will make a number of channels available to subscribers through iOS devices and the Apple TV, including WATCH ABC.
- OWC now has a turnkey upgrade program for new Mac Pros.
And catch up with these features from Tuesday:
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter