Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
Pebble today rolled out an update that brings its iOS App to version 2.1.1. The most notable feature in the latest version is a bug fix for version 2.1, which was released earlier this week and included a critical flaw that prevented users from managing their Pebble smartwatch from the application.
This latest version fixes the v2.1 bug and adds several new apps to the Pebble appstore. It also includes the ability to share apps with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, and text messaging. Users updating from version 1.0.x will notice the following changes in version 2.1.1:
- Pebble watchapp directory: browse, find and install the latest watchapps for Pebble.
- List of prior notifications now stored on your Pebble.
- Watchapp locker: keep track of your favorite apps and manage the apps on your Pebble.
- Completely revamped and improved user interface design.
Pebble smartwatch owners can download the latest version of the iOS software from the App Store for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)