Spotify's facelift and more news for April 2, 2014
Spotify has updated its iOS app with some keen new features, including a reworked browse function and playlist features. It also sports a "darker theme," which I hoped would mean it's edgy and brooding but no ... they've just used dark colors.
Some early photos of the first Turkish Apple Store in Istanbul (not Constantinople) have appeared online. It'll be located in the Zorlu Center and features a prominent and very beautiful glass shell, similar to that in New York City.
This is not really Apple news, but Amazon heated up the set-top box market this morning with the Fire TV. This thin little streaming device with 2 GB RAM, dual-band WiFi, a quad-core processor and a dedicated GPU. It supports lots of channels and apps like Spotify and more.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature