WWDC 2014 will take place June 2-6
Apple has announced that WWDC 2014 will take place June 2-6 at Moscone West in San Francisco. Tickets will become available on April 25 at 10 AM Pacific Time.
For the past few years, tickets have sold out quicker than you can blink your eyes. This year, Apple will employ a random selection system:
"Developers will know their status by Monday, April 7 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. There will also be 200 Student Scholarships available, giving students around the world the chance to earn a free ticket."
Finally, the State of the Union session and the Apple Design Awards will be live streamed via the WWDC website this year. Note that the official WWDC page
has not been updated yet is up-to-date and pretty. Good luck, folks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service