Caturday: Don't touch the iPad or you'll lose a hand
Sometimes the name of a cat doesn't seem to fit its disposition or looks. That's the case with Tinkerbelle, the rather grumpy-looking feline in the picture above. According to her human, Joseph Veseli:
My cat Tinkerbelle, don't let the name fool you, loves to lay next to the pillow I use to set my iPad. Well, every time I go to use it, she thinks I'm going to take it away from her and she tries to attack me! The picture is of her watching me to make sure I don't get her precious iPad!!!
There is a way to stop that, Joseph -- buy Tinkerbelle her own iPad Air!
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Joseph Veseli!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service