A family of four... um, Apples?
I generally dislike the whole practice of putting stickers on your car to represent your immediate family, but I suppose if I were to join in, I'd consider this as a way to go. Of course, there's also the possibility that this person just really really loves Apple, in which case I'd have to insist that one sticker gets the point across just fine.
[Photo credit: Lenore Edman]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)