TUAW TV Live: Spring Fever episode
Ahhh, spring is in the air. The birds are singing, the trees are budding, and a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of WWDC announcements. Well, it's probably a bit premature to start thinking about what might (or might not) be announced at this year's World Wide Developer Conference, but that's going to be just one of the topics today on TUAW TV Live.
We'll have some new weekly features, including our picks of the week for hardware and apps, a trivia question, and maybe even a tip or two to make life easier for you.
Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will be getting the show started at around 5 PM EDT today. Note that things will be a wee bit different -- you'll still need to visit us over on the dedicated stream and chat page at http://tuaw.com/tuawtvlive -- but the stream will be coming to you via YouTube. There are some nice things there, like a screen that will tell you how long until we're going live, or if we're a bit late you'll see a "starting soon" screen.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options