You can eat the face of Steve Jobs, if that's your thing
In the years since the passing of Steve Jobs we've seen countless tributes in virtually all forms, but the edible work of chef -- nay, artist -- Wilhelm Rodriguez is particularly amazing. Using your standard pizza ingredients, Rodriguez, who currently works at Papa's Pizza in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, can whip up some stunning pies, but his most impressive creation to date may very well be the Apple-shaped Jobs pizza you see above.
Rodriguez's other work includes horror movie villains, cartoon characters, and even everyday customers who wander into the popular pizza portal. If you're ever in the neighborhood, ask for an Apple pizza with actual apples, just for kicks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app