You can eat the face of Steve Jobs, if that's your thing
In the years since the passing of Steve Jobs we've seen countless tributes in virtually all forms, but the edible work of chef -- nay, artist -- Wilhelm Rodriguez is particularly amazing. Using your standard pizza ingredients, Rodriguez, who currently works at Papa's Pizza in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, can whip up some stunning pies, but his most impressive creation to date may very well be the Apple-shaped Jobs pizza you see above.
Rodriguez's other work includes horror movie villains, cartoon characters, and even everyday customers who wander into the popular pizza portal. If you're ever in the neighborhood, ask for an Apple pizza with actual apples, just for kicks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)