Would you ever get an Apple tattoo?
Tattoos are one of the most unique form of personal expression, given that they're permanent (mostly), painful and artistic all at once. Getting a tattoo of a company logo or product is often seen as foolhardy or shortsighted. But Apple fans are a unique bunch, and there is plenty of Apple ink to go around. Where do you stand?
|What do you mean "would"? I already have one!||76 (8.6%)|
|Sure, why not?||146 (16.6%)|
|Maybe, but it would have to be something really unique.||185 (21.0%)|
|Absolutely not, are you crazy?||474 (53.8%)|
[Photo credit: nickelcachers]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service