Weed like to show you this spliffy 420 Audio High-Fi Bluetooth speaker
What happens when cannabis meets high-tech? You get PR blasts for 4/20 with headlines like "420 Audio packs dank sound with new High-Fi Wireless Bluetooth Speaker." While we'd like to write this off as a hallucination from drinking some stale bong water, it's an actual product!
The new product is billed as having a "weed-friendly" look along with "fun operating sounds." You know those beeps and boops you hear from most Bluetooth speakers? Those have been replaced with coughs when the speaker pairing begins, a giggle when the pairing is successful, a "bong rip" when you power up, and a voice saying "I'm hungry!" when you power down and head to the nearest pizza parlor for some munchies.
Other verbiage from the press release tells us that it "sparks up anywhere you do to play music directly from your smartphone or tablet," and that the USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery will let it "blaze for 6 hours to outlast the most epic sessions."
If you're in the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado this weekend, you can pick up a High-Fi for US$39.99 at 420 Audio's booth (#1304D) at the High Times Cannabis Cup. If you're too baked to remember to do that, just point your browser to www.420audio.com.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features